Find Hotels in Santa Fe, TX
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Visiting Santa Fe
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Fe has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Johnson Space Center - NASA, Kemah Boardwalk, and Galveston Island State Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1686 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Galveston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Fe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Haak Vineyards and Winery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Johnson Space Center - NASA and Kemah Boardwalk.
As you make plans for a getaway to Santa Fe, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Commodore on the Beach is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Santa Fe. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Galveston can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from central Santa Fe. This 4-star hotel in Galveston features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Moody Gardens Hotel, Spa and Convention Center is located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Santa Fe. This 4-star resort in Galveston features a marina, a full-service spa, and a water park. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Galveston Island State Park, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center, and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark, which is 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away.
Dressing for Santa Fe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.68 inches of rain falls on Santa Fe each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F