Find Hotels in Dickinson, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Dickinson though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, shopping, and spas. Top sights around the area include Kemah Boardwalk, Johnson Space Center - NASA, and Lone Star Flight Museum.
- You'll find 1684 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Galveston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dickinson
The picturesque setting of Ray Holbrook Park and Paul Hopkins Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bay Area Raceway and Beacon Lake Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Dickinson. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dickinson TX - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Kemah Boardwalk, located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center, and Johnson Space Center - NASA, which is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) away.
Dressing for Dickinson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Dickinson gets about 54.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dickinson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dickinson, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dickinson?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dickinson?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Tanger Outlets?
What about the best place to stay close to Chaparral Golf Club?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Dickinson?
What's the best golf hotel in Dickinson?
What are some hotels with pools in Dickinson?
Recent reviews of Dickinson hotels
More trip options
- Dickinson Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dickinson Airports
- Hotels near Popular Dickinson Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dickinson
- More Hotel Options in Dickinson
- More Popular Hotels in Galveston
- Other Hotels near Dickinson, Galveston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends