Visitors to Avon are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and entertainment choices. FirstEnergy Stadium, Great Lakes Science Center, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Avon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Miller Nature Preserve and Sprenger Stadium. Additionally, in the area you'll find FirstEnergy Stadium and Great Lakes Science Center.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cambria Hotel Cleveland Avon - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center, and Quicken Loans Arena, which is 17.4 mi (28 km) away.
Dressing for Avon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Avon gets about 39.57 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F