Find Hotels in Bushnell Basin, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Visiting Bushnell Basin
Visitors to Bushnell Basin are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bushnell Basin
Genesee River's High Falls is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Powder Mills Park and Casa Larga Vineyards in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Pittsford - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bushnell Basin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bushnell Basin is 34.33 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F