Find Hotels in Walled Lake, MI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Visiting Walled Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Walled Lake has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights in the area include GM Renaissance Center, Ford Field, and Fox Theatre.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Walled Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Twelve Oaks Mall, West Oaks, and Suburban Collection Showplace. In the area, you'll also find Paradise Park and Union Lake.
As you plan your vacation to Walled Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 57 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Close to Beach and Lake, Perfect Summer Escape is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the center of Walled Lake. This 3-star hotel in Canton features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Baymont by Wyndham Canton is located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Walled Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Auburn Hills can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Baymont by Wyndham Auburn Hills is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from central Walled Lake. This 3.5-star hotel in Southfield features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Walled Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Walled Lake is 31.85 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F