Visiting Bloomfield Hills
Visitors to Bloomfield Hills are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, shopping, and coffeehouses. Detroit Zoo, Motown Historical Museum, and Detroit Institute of Arts are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bloomfield Hills
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cranbrook Institute of Science, Cranbrook Art Museum, and Cranbrook House and Gardens. Additionally, you might want to add Oakland Hills Country Club to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills Detroit - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Detroit Zoo, 9.1 mi/14.7 km from the city center, and Motown Historical Museum, which is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away.
Dressing for Bloomfield Hills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 31.85 inches of rain falls on Bloomfield Hills each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F