Imagine yourself in a new place: you probably think you'll be rambling around the city center, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are anticipating most of all: Diamond Head. The day has finally come to get there.
Best Places to Stay Close to Diamond Head
Hotels near Diamond Head
You have likely seen pictures of Diamond Head before, but there's nothing that compares to experiencing it in real life.
It is located in Honolulu, the state's capital and a principle destination for tourists all over the world.
Diamond Head has a large number of accommodations in the immediate area. There are 73 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Some are the Halekulani, the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower and The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
You can save a few dollars by stopping a night or two at a nearby budget hotel. The Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head and the Hilton Waikiki Beach are two convenient options that are just 1 mile and 1 mile away.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable haven to rest your bones after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should tickle your fancy. Be sure to check out the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, which is only 1 mile away. Another great option is the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel, 1 mile away.
Merely 0.6 miles from Diamond Head, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (3206 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu) offers weary sightseers coffees and sweet pastries. Close the night with a delicious dinner at Diamond Head Market & Grill (3158 Monsarrat Avenue, Honolulu). This establishment is just 0.6 miles away from Diamond Head, making it an accessible choice.
You need not travel very far from Diamond Head to find other things to do in this region:
- It's said that life is always better when you're at the beach, so don't forget to journey to Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park, a favorite piece of coastline for locals and visitors.
- Your itinerary ought to feature a visit to Kapiolani Community College, a popular educational institution with a vibrant and lively campus.
- Sit on the soft, green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, frolic with your kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Kapiolani Park.
- Experience a wondrous aquatic adventure without having to get wet at Waikiki Aquarium.
- Kids of all ages will be excited to find out that there are many different animals to admire and discover when you head to Honolulu Zoo.
Hotels in Honolulu listed on Expedia offer everything you require, so you are sure to find options near Diamond Head that you'll appreciate. It's time to get researching Honolulu had quite a few tourists in the past twelve months. You can do so boldly once booking time arrives, too: new admirers of all sorts would propose their Honolulu hotel to their friends or coworkers. Find all the secret advice you could ever want.
- "Neat, orderly, and set to welcome you in" is how Honolulu hotels are managed.
- The staff at accommodation near Diamond Head go beyond all expectation which can only enrich your journey to this magnificent landmark.
- We've got comfy rooms for all types, including big families with children and singles.
It's clear why Honolulu vacations had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our big directory of hotels near Diamond Head, your favored site awaits.
All About Honolulu
Once Diamond Head is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to do in Honolulu.
- Find the perfect boutique to search for keepsakes and dine on a delicious supper of the local ingredients.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also discover Honolulu is a pro when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Until recently, Honolulu sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but trips have been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to make your move.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Honolulu, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Diamond Head. Reserve now!