Visitors to Shelbyville are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its casinos.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shelbyville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gun Lake Casino. Additionally, you'll find Gun Lake and Bittersweet Ski Resort in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bay Pointe Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
Dressing for Shelbyville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 38.27 inches of rain falls on Shelbyville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F