Find Hotels in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visiting Santa Fe Springs
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Santa Fe Springs though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and sporting events. Knott's Berry Farm, Citadel Outlets, and Disneyland® are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Fe Springs
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Knott's Berry Farm, Citadel Outlets, and Disneyland®. Additionally, in the area you'll find Disney California Adventure® Park and RMS Queen Mary.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Budget Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and overall condition.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Medieval Times, located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the city center, and Downtown Disney® District, which is 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away.
Getting Around Santa Fe Springs
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Norwalk- Santa Fe Springs Station. Santa Fe Springs might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Santa Fe Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Santa Fe Springs each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santa Fe Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Fe Springs, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Santa Fe Springs?
What are some hotels with pools in Santa Fe Springs?
Recent reviews of Santa Fe Springs hotels
More trip options
- Santa Fe Springs Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Fe Springs Airports
- Hotels in Santa Fe Springs Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Santa Fe Springs Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Santa Fe Springs
- More Popular Hotels in Los Angeles
- Other Hotels near Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends