Visitors can enjoy all that Berlin has to offer including the basketball games, lakeside setting, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 29 mi (46.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berlin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vines and Rushes Winery. Additionally, you'll find Green Lake Town Square and Thrasher Opera House in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Magnuson Hotel Countryside Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Berlin gets about 32.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F