Visiting Green Lake
Visitors to Green Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, spas, and coffeehouses.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Green Lake
- The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Green Lake
Boating is just one of the top activities, while Green Lake Marina and Golf Courses of Lawsonia are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Green Lake Town Square and Thrasher Opera House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Green Lake. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- McConnell Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Heidel House Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Green Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 32.76 inches of rain falls on Green Lake each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F