Visitors can enjoy all that Montello has to offer including the forests, entertainment choices, and restaurants. In Montello, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montello
A favorite place to visit in the city is John Muir Memorial County Park. You'll also find Golf Courses of Lawsonia and Historic Indian Agency House in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Montello, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 80 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilltop Motel is located in central Montello. This 2-star motel in Montello features free WiFi and free parking.
- Crossroads Motel and Cabins is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Montello. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Montello can enjoy access to free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- New! 2BR Montello Cabin on Buffalo Lake w/ Dock! is 8 mi (12.9 km) from central Montello. This 3-star resort in Lake Delton features a free water park, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Montello
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- Montello gets about 32.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F