Visitors can enjoy all that Bethlehem has to offer including the shopping and museums. A top sight in the area is Lake Compounce.
- You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Torrington
- The closest major airport is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethlehem
Favorite places to visit in the city include Old Bethlehem Historical Society Museum, Bellamy-Ferriday House and Garden, and Abbey of Regina Laudis. Additionally, you'll find Lake Compounce in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bethlehem, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Lakefront Cottage on Quiet Lake, Private Dock, Private Beach Area, Boat use is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Bethlehem. This 3-star hotel in Waterbury features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown is 10.5 mi (17 km) from central Bethlehem. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Southbury can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Heritage Hotel Golf, Spa & Conference Center, BW Collection is located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the heart of Bethlehem. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Southington can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Bethlehem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Bethlehem each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F