Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
the rooms were comfortable but there were several issues with the bathroom, alarm clock and in room refrigerator. But as we had adjoining rooms with our grandson we did not complain to staff and chose to remain in the room. We were right down the hall from renovation construction and I assume our ...
Wanted something cheap just to go back to and sleep. Did the trick. Nothing special. Rooms clean. Staff ok. Housekeeper nice and professional. Overall accomplish my needs but does need TLC and little more upgrades.
There were a number of guests staying at the BW Florence KY on their way to the Creation Museum and/or the Ark Experience. The staff and the clients were friendly. We had an enjoyable stay. the room was quiet being next to an airport--well insulated. The breakfast was filling.
Holiday Inn Express is my favorite hotel chain, bar none. I am on the road about 175+ days per year. Holiday Inn Express is- IMO - the most consistently good chain out there. Virtually always clean, nice people, just a dependably good chain. But this one was kind of dated ..... the place needs an ...
Everything about our stay was wonderful. The staff was friendly, helpful and truly cared about our stay with them. The room was clean and beautifully furnished. The pool and hot tub were amazing...so clean!!! Best amenities we've ever had. Breakfast was included and was simply outstanding. Fresh, ...
The pool was bad: crowded, dirty, way too much chlorine. Kids were so excited first, but after the first visit, didn't even want to hear about it. All our swimming clothes smelled like chlorine even after the wash.
The pools were not very clean but everything was clean and looked nice. The only other thing I didn't like was I reserved a room with a king size bedand a pull out bed and when I went to my room I had to full size beds and the room was small.
Every time I arrive at CVG airport and conduct my business in Ohio, I stay here.
I was blessed. My flight was delayed 8 hours. I did not get to the hotel until after 2am. They had been trying to call me but, I did not have my phone on. He had been holding my room. I was not impressed with the breakfast but, the coffee was good. My great grand daughter liked the cereal The front ...
The hotels location can't be beat. Just a short drive or walk to Over the Rhine where many neat shops & restaurants are. The staff was nice. The hotel bar made excellent drinks and while we did not eat there, the prices on the menu wouldn't have deterred us from doing so - everything seemed reasonably ...
Only here for one short night before an early flight. Highly recommend - very clean and modern room. I may have to visit again soon even if I don't have a good reason.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cincinnati hotel! Choosing the perfect temporary home during your Southwest Ohio adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Cincinnati. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Cincinnati hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your holiday.
- Southwest Ohio is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Cincinnati has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Southwest Ohio has 4 dog parks where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Cincinnati is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 12% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?