Think of yourself rambling through the city center of a new place, looking up at the architecture or the beautiful nature all around you. Still, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: Concertgebouw. Now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Where Is There to Stay at Concertgebouw?
Hotels near Concertgebouw
When you daydream about the time you had, Concertgebouw is certain to be a standout memory.
The nation's capital, Amsterdam, hosts this particular destination.
There are as many as 108 hotels to choose from situated within 0.6 miles of Concertgebouw. You're sure to secure just what you're looking for within convenient walking distance. The Conservatorium Hotel, Group Apartment Museum Square and Hotel Seven One Seven are some of the popular ones.
You can save some dollars by booking a couple of nights at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. The Amsterdam Boutique Apartments and the Dylan Amsterdam are both good options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.9 miles.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Luckily, you can choose from a large range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht - a concept by Hyatt, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another option is the Kees Apartment. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
Before you head to Concertgebouw, stop for a coffee and a treat at Le Pain Quotidien - Oud Zuid. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful spot to appease your tastebuds. Looking for something a little more filling? Park Hotel Amsterdam is a worthwhile restaurant within this same area. Finally, kick off a lively evening with a few drinks at Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Of course, there are a few other things happening in the vicinity of Concertgebouw:
- Make your way to Stedelijk Museum and discover their comprehensive exhibits of wonderful fine artworks.
- Admire the combination of spirit and form that only art conveys at Van Gogh Museum.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the day passes by, play with the young ones and leisurely admire the beauty of nature at Museum Square.
- If you are interested in an interesting activity, be sure to visit Diamond Museum Amsterdam.
- If you love the arts, your trip will not be complete without time spent at Rijksmuseum.
The rail transport terminal, Station Amsterdam-Zuid, is located 1 mile away from Concertgebouw, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's database of Museum Quarter hotels offers everything you require, so you will definitely find spots near Concertgebouw you'll appreciate. You won't be alone: Museum Quarter was a quite popular landing place in the most recent twelve months. When the time comes to book, rest easy: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Museum Quarter hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you're searching for.
- The guest service at lodging around Concertgebouw will be grand, as you might hope near such a lovely site.
- In search of room comfort plus spotlessness? We've got it right here.
- "Fresh, presentable, and set to show you in" is how Museum Quarter hotel rooms will be waiting.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations near Museum Quarter received additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that. Plus, thanks to our excellent database of hotels near Concertgebouw, we see your preferred site in your future.
Interesting Museum Quarter Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Museum Quarter when you've achieved Concertgebouw.
- Until recently, Museum Quarter sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but bookings have been skyrocketing, meaning now is the time to make your wishes a reality.
- Enjoy an evening of fun to top off the exploration; next day, visit one of the area's museums.
- You will notice Museum Quarter also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after you spend an afternoon on its ample pastimes.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some breathtaking photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Museum Quarter is always a good strategy, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Concertgebouw from Expedia. Book today!