Visitors can enjoy all that Crosby has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Battleship Texas.
- You'll find 1080 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crosby
A couple of favorite places to visit are Newport Golf Country Club and Indian Shores Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Battleship Texas in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Scottish Inns & Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Crosby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Crosby gets about 49.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F