Visitors to Firestone are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, mountain views, and coffeehouses. Top sights in the area include Folsom Field, Chautauqua Park, and National Center for Atmospheric Research.
- You'll find 258 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boulder
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Firestone
The picturesque setting of Settler's Park and Saint Vrain State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Saddleback Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Firestone Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Firestone
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Firestone is 13.86 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F