When you dream of a new city, you probably think you'll be ambling around the boulevards, gazing up at the monuments or the beautiful environment wherever you look. But Pentagon is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to escape there, and now is finally the moment to mark it off.
Accommodation at Pentagon
Hotels near Pentagon
You'll be pleased you made time for Pentagon, because everyone know that experiences create the most wonderful vacation souvenirs.
It is in Arlington, just 95 miles from the hustle and bustle of Richmond, the state capital.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Pentagon features roughly 66 hotels. The Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. is located 2 miles from Pentagon. Other popular options are the Willard InterContinental Washington, 2 miles away, and the W Washington D.C., 2 miles away.
You'll be able to assign extra dollars for spending if you decide to stay at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. 0.7 miles away, you'll find the Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, but if that's unsuitable, then another option is the Oakwood Crystal City, which is 0.9 miles away.
Comfort and ease awaits you at one of the many upmarket accommodation options situated close by. One of the local favorites is the Hampton Inn Suites Reagan National Airport, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another option is the Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
This area is busy with refreshing sights and sounds. Columbia Island Marina is a pleasant local eatery close to Pentagon. Later, grab a seat at one of the local dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Panda Express. Finally, wander to Basin Barroom. Have a beer or two and chat with the locals.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Pentagon, there's lots more to do:
- The DEA Museum makes for a good spot to see and admire some of the fascinating museum displays.
- With almost everything situated in one area, Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a popular place where you can fulfill your shopping desires.
- Pentagon Row is one of the leading shopping malls in the area and the ideal place to carry out a little retail therapy.
- Arlington National Cemetery is a fascinating memorial site that tells the story of many local families.
- Walk along the paths, check out the etchings on the tombstones and try to figure out some of the history of the area at Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Hotels in Washington listed on Expedia provide everything you want, so you can be sure to find selections near Pentagon that you'll enjoy. Lots of people visit to get away from everyday life, so you shouldn't be alone. All the secret tips you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. When you're ready to make your booking, you'll travel with confidence: sightseers of all sorts would suggest their Washington hotel to a friend or coworker.
- You're in a good place if you want accommodations that are soothing as well as neat and clean.
- Rooms in Washington accommodation will always be tidy, fresh, and quick to receive you.
- The staff at lodging close to Pentagon go beyond the expected, which will only enrich your trip to this fine site.
Plus, thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near Pentagon, your desired site awaits.
Fascinating Washington Facts and Figures
After you've done Pentagon, there are still further things to do in Washington.
- Read about activities near Washington to truly investigate each sight the town has to show.
- Washington also knows a few things about customized assistance after some hours spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Find an adorable store to get some necessities and savor a delicious dish of its most famous cooking.
Arrange your things, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and wave hi to some new photo opportunities. You'll never regret paying a visit to Washington, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pentagon. Book today!