Visitors can enjoy all that Hampton has to offer including its golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Griffin
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hampton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Atlanta Motor Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Sky Zone Trampoline Park and Prime Community Park Secret Garden in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Hampton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 58 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Mobay is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Hampton. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Hampton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport South, GA is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the center of Hampton. This 2-star hotel in Hampton features free breakfast and free parking.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport North, GA is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Hampton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in College Park can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Hampton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hampton is 48.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F