Visiting Locust Grove
Visitors to Locust Grove are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 104 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Griffin
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Locust Grove
Places to visit in the larger region include Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Butts County Courthouse, and Atlanta Motor Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Dauset Trails Nature Center and High Falls State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Locust Grove. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Locust Grove - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Locust Grove - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Locust Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Locust Grove gets about 48.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F