Nothing can rejuvenate your mind like a foray into nature. Treat yourself to some time at Helen Hunt Falls.
Colorado Springs, the city it's found in, is a destination that many visitors enjoy visiting.
Why drag your family further than you need to when you could just stay 6 miles away from Helen Hunt Falls at one of 35 possible hotels? Check out The Broadmoor and Old Town GuestHouse.
If you would rather not spend a small fortune on your accommodation, you will be happy to hear that there are several affordable hotels relatively close by. You don't need to look further than the Comfort Inn or the Days Inn Manitou Springs for comfortability at a decent price.
In need of a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be relieved to know that the general vicinity has a generous share of upmarket hotels. All the modern comforts will be at your disposal when you stay at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort or the Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa.
Other Places to Visit near Helen Hunt Falls
Before your vacation ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Helen Hunt Falls:
- As you reach Seven Falls, you will feel strengthened by this natural phenomenon, its roaring sounds and extraordinary misty flows.
- Start your vacation on the right foot by going to Starsmore Discovery Center and getting some informative brochures.
- Starr Kempf's Metal Sculptures, a monument of significance, makes for an interesting excursion and will help broaden your knowledge of local history.
- Having long been a prominent structure in the local area, Will Rogers Memorial Shrine of the Sun has become a popular venue to visit for history aficionados and regular folk alike.
- You don't need to be a car buff to enjoy El Pomar Carriage Museum. Its interesting exhibits have something for everyone.