Visitors can enjoy all that Homewood has to offer including its golf courses. The scenic and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, Toyota Park, and Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Homewood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ravisloe Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre and Toyota Park.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Banque Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, 16.6 mi/26.7 km from the city center.
Getting Around Homewood
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Homewood Station. Homewood may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Homewood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Homewood gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F