Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hull, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, and Boston Public Garden.
- You'll find 1430 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hull
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Nantasket Beach and Boston Harbor Islands State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Hull Lifesaving Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hull. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Josephine's Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Beacon Luxury Waterfront Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nantasket Hotel at the Beach - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, 9.6 mi/15.5 km from the heart of the city, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Hull
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hull is 43.74 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F