Find Hotels in Juneau, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Visitors to Juneau are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Juneau
- The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Juneau
Places to visit in the larger region include Old Hickory Golf Club, Beaver Dam Raceway, and Moraine Park Technical College. In the area, you'll also find Horicon Marsh Education and Visitor Center and Ledge Park.
As you start planning your visit to Juneau, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Shane Acres Country Inn is located in the heart of Juneau. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Juneau features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Relax in This Updated Lakefront House! Pontoon Also Available to Rent! is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Juneau. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Beaver Dam can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Butternut Bungalow - Perfect for Couples! Experience the Lake Sinissippi Area! is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from central Juneau. This 2-star hotel in Beaver Dam features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Juneau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Juneau gets about 29.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually June and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F