Apartments in Lake Havasu City for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Lake Havasu City
Featured Apartments in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Other property types in Lake Havasu City
Travelodge by Wyndham Lake Havasu
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
The Nautical Beachfront Resort
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Lake Havasu City
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Lake Havasu City with 179 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate similar accommodations. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar property types like condos, vacation homes, or cottages.
Why not take time to enjoy the scenic lakeside or seek out the lively bars? Top attractions to discover during your visit include London Bridge.
Here is a favorite apartment in Lake Havasu City to consider:
- In Lake Havasu City
- Includes a washer/dryer and a living room
Best Time to Visit Lake Havasu City
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 81° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 108° F is the daytime average and 55° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 110° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 95° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 2.40 inches in a year
What to Do in Lake Havasu City
People visiting Lake Havasu City come for its bars and lakeside setting. Lake Havasu State Park and Windsor Beach are a couple of lovely local spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas family-friendly attractions include Aquatic Center. London Bridge and Havasu 95 Speedway are other places to visit while you're in town.Lake Havasu City also is known for:
How to Get to Lake Havasu City and Around the Area
Fly into Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), which is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.