Think of yourself sauntering around the streets during your next getaway, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous nature all around you. However, Living History Farms is one draw you're especially counting on. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Find Your Best Living History Farms Lodging
Hotels near Living History Farms
Living History Farms is an interesting attraction to visit.
This site's location, Des Moines, is the state's capital and an area that you will love investigating.
If you're considering staying somewhere close by, you will be able to find upwards of 14 hotels within 2 miles of Living History Farms. Only 1 mile away is the Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel. The Courtyard by Marriott Des Moines West Clive and the Hotel Renovo, 1 mile and 0.2 miles away, are also recommended.
You can save your dollars by stopping a night or two at a budget hotel. The Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Des Moines West, IA, 1 mile away, or the Sterling Hotel and Suites, at a distance of 1 mile, might just suit your needs.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are on the extravagant side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as there are a number of upmarket hotel options all within walking distance. Raise the bar on your overall experience at the Econo Lodge Urbandale, (0.8 miles away), or the Super 8 Clive / W. Des Moines, (1 mile away).
Whether you're searching for an aromatic coffee or a sweet treat, Starbucks (11084 Hickman Road, Clive) is a great local spot. Strolling distance from Living History Farms, worn out travelers can reach it without issues. If that's not getting the job done, check out the chef's specials at Machine Shed (11151 Hickman Road, Urbandale). You'll find this popular restaurant just 0.2 miles from Living History Farms.
Make sure you put aside some time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the region of Living History Farms:
- Do the children in your family delight in water-based activities? You should arrange a visit to Clive Aquatic Center.
- An excellent way to delight the family is a trip to Pump It Up.
- With almost everything available in one precinct, Valley West Mall is a great place to get your shopping fix.
- Jordan Creek Town Center is one of the best shopping malls in the area and the perfect place to treat yourself to a little retail therapy.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a workout at Merle Hay Mall, one of the area's best places to shop.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Des Moines has all you need, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Living History Farms that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of tourists in the past twelve months, you shouldn't be the only one. All the advice and tricks you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: multiple travelers would suggest their Des Moines hotel to their colleagues.
- From large families to solo travelers, we've got satisfying rooms for everyone.
- "Neat, clean, and quick to welcome you in" is how Des Moines hotels function.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the concierge service at hotels around Living History Farms is great.
Des Moines rooms received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. Plus, thanks to our excellent list of hotels near Living History Farms, your desired spot is expecting you.
All About Des Moines
There are still further activities to do in Des Moines with Living History Farms crossed off your timetable.
- Des Moines adventures have been a well-kept secret until recently, but rising bookings mean the moment to book is now.
- Polish off a tasty snack of the local cooking and happen upon an adorable store to find some keepsakes.
- After some time spent on its ample action, you'll notice Des Moines also knows a thing or two about personalized assistance.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Des Moines, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Living History Farms from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hello to more than a few all-new selfies!