Picture yourself wandering around the boulevards during your perfect day, noticing the monuments or the beautiful nature all around you. Still, there is one draw you've been counting on in particular: Principal Park. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay at Principal Park
Hotels near Principal Park
Surrounded by the other excited onlookers at Principal Park, a few hours witnessing one of the big events here will be a memorable experience.
It is in Des Moines, the state's capital city and a fine destination for travelers from everywhere.
Searching for someplace to stay near Principal Park? You can select from a minimum of 13 accommodation options within 2 miles. Consider the Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown, the Marriott Des Moines and the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel. They are 0.6 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can often be a considerable expense when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save some precious dollars and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Hyatt Place Des Moines Downtwn and the Residence Inn Des Moines Downtown are great options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the other is 0.3 miles.
If you'd prefer to reserve a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be glad to discover that there are some such hotels in the immediate area. Top-class facilities await at the Des Lux Hotel and the Staybridge Suites Des Moines Downtown. These establishments are a distance of 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
West End Architectural Salvage (22 9th Street, Des Moines) is only 0.6 miles away from Principal Park, making it a convenient place for a much-deserved coffee break. If that isn't going to cut it, check out the seasonal specials at El Bait Shop (200 Southwest 2nd Street, Des Moines). You'll find this popular establishment just 0.2 miles from Principal Park.
Before you hit the road again, check out the other things to do here:
- No matter your age, you will be sure to enjoy the interactive exhibits at Science Center of Iowa.
- Enjoy a look into a hub of government power in the area at Polk County Courthouse.
- Families wanting to go to some local art, a music festival or to get involved in an art program, take a look at the calendar of events at Des Moines Civic Center.
- Step into the past and hear the story behind Walnut Street Bridge, which is considered one of the area's most historically important engineering feats.
- Simon Estes Riverfront Amphitheater is an influential venue in the local music scene of this city and may just be where it's at on a weekend night.
Downtown Des Moines hotels from Expedia offer all you require, so you can certainly find choices near Principal Park you'll love. There were hundreds of sightseers in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You can spend with certainty when booking time arrives, too: guests of all manner endorse their Downtown Des Moines hotel. You're just a click away from all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling monument, the fronk desk service at lodging near Principal Park is awesome.
- We've got it right here if you want rooms that are pleasant as well as clean and fresh.
- Rooms in Downtown Des Moines lodging are always fresh and presentable.
It's clear why Downtown Des Moines holidays got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right in the neighborhood with our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Principal Park.
Downtown Des Moines Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Downtown Des Moines when you've crossed Principal Park off your timetable.
- Downtown Des Moines tourism has been only for those in the know until recently, but soaring numbers of stays mean now is a good moment to book.
- Take some time to organize some activities, and you'll soon notice Downtown Des Moines also is an ace when it comes to personal care.
- Enjoy a tasty snack of its native fare and happen upon a cute boutique to browse for fashion items.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a holiday to Downtown Des Moines, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Principal Park. Book today!