Think of yourself on your upcoming holiday: you perhaps see yourself ambling through the lanes, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. But Des Moines Civic Center is one thing you have been especially prepared for. It's been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Accommodation at Des Moines Civic Center
Hotels near Des Moines Civic Center
Des Moines Civic Center is a good place to visit.
Des Moines, the state's impressive capital city, is where it is situated.
You won't have to go far to track down a hotel close to Des Moines Civic Center. There are 13 within 2 miles. Look into the Embassy Suites Hotel Des Moines Downtown, the Marriott Des Moines and the Renaissance Des Moines Savery Hotel. They are a quick 0.2 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
If you're shattered from all your adventures and want somewhere inexpensive yet cheerful to lay your head, then there are plenty of budget hotels in the area. The Hyatt Place Des Moines Downtwn and the Residence Inn Des Moines Downtown are two good options. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the other is 0.2 miles.
This area also offers a choice of impressive upmarket hotel options. The Des Lux Hotel and the Staybridge Suites Des Moines Downtown are within arm's reach at distances of only 0.4 miles for the former and 0.3 miles for the latter.
You deserve to treat yourself. Head to Friedrichs Coffee for a light meal and a cup of hot coffee. This well-known spot is situated close to Des Moines Civic Center. After that, you really should grab a table at Catch Des Moines - Greater Des Moines Convention & Visitors Bureau for a full meal. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and grab a few cocktails at El Bait Shop.
You don't have to venture very far from Des Moines Civic Center to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Bridges of historical importance like Walnut Street Bridge, are tangible links to the past. You can organize a visit to this iconic structure and learn who made it, how they planned it, and why it's so historically valuable.
- Simon Estes Riverfront Amphitheater is an influential venue in the lively music scene of this region and may just be the place to go on a weekend night.
- Whether you are young or old, you will surely enjoy the thought-provoking scientific exhibits and displays at Science Center of Iowa.
- Iowa Hall of Pride is home to an impressive range of historical displays, enabling visitors to re-visit the events that made the region.
- Stop at Polk County Courthouse to experience the region's interesting political history. It's also a fine example of architecture.
Expedia's inventory of places to stay in Downtown Des Moines furnishes all you require, so you are sure to find accommodation near Des Moines Civic Center that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself: Downtown Des Moines was a fairly popular destination in the past year. You can rest easy once reservation time hits, too: travelers of all types would recommend their Downtown Des Moines hotel to a buddy. Need help deciding? Find all the recommendations you could want right here.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at accommodation near Des Moines Civic Center provide great service.
- Seeking room contentment plus neatness? You're in a good place.
- Rooms in Downtown Des Moines hotels are neat, presentable, and prepared to greet you.
Downtown Des Moines suites got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near Des Moines Civic Center, we see your choice site in your future.
Downtown Des Moines Facts and Figures
After you've conquered Des Moines Civic Center, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Downtown Des Moines.
- Downtown Des Moines sights have been hidden away until recently, but rising trips mean now is the moment to book.
- Dine on a tempting supper of its hallmark foods and happen upon the perfect market to get some mementos.
- Prepare to find Downtown Des Moines also knows several things about individualized treatment after an afternoon spent on its abundant excursions.
Say goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few all-new selfies. Paying a visit to Downtown Des Moines is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Des Moines Civic Center. Book today!