Find Hotels in Manomet, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Manomet are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Plimoth Plantation.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Manomet
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manomet
Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, and Plimoth Plantation are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find National Monument to the Forefathers in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Blue Spruce Motel & Townhouses - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Manomet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Manomet is 52.36 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F