Find Hotels in Meribel
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $219
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Meribel are sure to enjoy the ski areas, bars, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Meribel Ski Resort, Trois Vallees Ski Resort, and Val Thorens Ski Resort. In Meribel, there are 41 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meribel
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Meribel Ski Resort, Rhodos 2 Gondola, and Rhodos 1 Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saulire Express 1 Gondola and Tougnete 1 Gondola.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Meribel. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Tremplin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Le Grand Chalet Des Pistes - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this vacation rental. This 3-star residence features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Eliova Le Génépi - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Trois Vallees Ski Resort, 1.8 mi/3 km from the city center, and Val Thorens Ski Resort, which is 6.9 mi/11.2 km away.
Dressing for Meribel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Meribel each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F