Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Visitors to Midlothian are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its soccer matches. Around the area, top sights include Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Children's Museum of Richmond, and Science Museum of Virginia.
- You'll find 261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Richmond
- The closest major airport is in Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Midlothian
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mid-Lothian Mines Park, Windy Hill Sports, and Robious Landing Park. Additionally, you might want to add Southside Speedway to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Midlothian. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn And Suites - This 2.5-star hotel in Brandermill features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richmond-Brandermill - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Brandermill can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Richmond-SW Hull Street - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, 10.3 mi/16.6 km from the city center, and Children's Museum of Richmond, which is 10.8 mi/17.4 km away.
Dressing for Midlothian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Midlothian gets about 43.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Midlothian?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Midlothian, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Midlothian?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Midlothian?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Brandermill?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Midlothian?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Midlothian?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Midlothian?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Uptown Alley?
What about the best place to stay near Southside Speedway?
What are some accommodations with pools in Midlothian?
Recent reviews of Midlothian hotels
More trip options
- Midlothian Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Midlothian Airports
- Hotels in Midlothian Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Midlothian Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Midlothian
- More Hotel Options in Midlothian
- Midlothian Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Richmond
- Other Hotels near Midlothian, Richmond
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends