Visitors to Pawcatuck are sure to enjoy the casinos and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 136 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 9.9 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pawcatuck
A favorite place to visit in the city is Elmridge Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Pawcatuck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Pawcatuck gets about 47.40 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F