Find Hotels Near Queens University of Charlotte, Myers Park from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Queens University of Charlotte
Top Hotels Close to Queens University of Charlotte
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Queens University of Charlotte Hotel Guide
A visit to Queens University of Charlotte is one of those experiences you won't forget in a hurry.
Situated in the city of Charlotte, it's a bustling tourist haven.
There's really just one place to reserve a room if you're hoping to stay close to Queens University of Charlotte, and that's The Duke Mansion. It's just 1 mile away.
A few of you will be happy to know that the general area has a few budget-friendly accommodations. You can't go past the MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood or the Sleep Inn Airport - Billy Graham Parkway for a comfortable bed and a good price.
Want to stay somewhere that is the picture of luxury? You can take your pick of several premium hotels just a short commute away. Oozing style and class, the Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte and the Westin Charlotte should certainly make your shortlist.
Need a coffee or a scrumptious sweet to top up your energy levels? Coffee House is a great place to grab a drink and a snack within easy reach of Queens University of Charlotte. Later on in the evening, head to one of the local eateries. Taste some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at The Lions Den. But that's not all! Meet your friends for a few drinks at Providence Road Sundries.
Other Places to Visit near Queens University of CharlotteOnce you've checked out Queens University of Charlotte, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Gaining an understanding of our planet's history at Charlotte Nature Museum is a fun-filled day for the whole family.
- Freedom Park, a popular urban park, is visited by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic basket and recline among the trees.
- At Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary you can find animals in a natural landscape, knowing that your visit will help to keep the sanctuary that has been reserved for them.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the fine art exhibitions at Mint Museum Randolph.
- To see what medical centers are like here, schedule a tour of Carolinas Medical Center.