Overview of Grand Velas Riviera Maya - All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Nature View Suite - Zen Experience
Nature View Suite with Pool - Zen Experience
Ambassador Suite Ocean View
Grand Class Pool Suite Ocean Front
Ambassador Pool Suite Ocean View
Zen Grand Two Bedroom Family Suite Nature View
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Governador)
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom (Zen)
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Ambassador)
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom (Grand Class)
Ambassador Two Bedrooms Family Suite Ocean View
Quadruple Room Deluxe With Garden View
About this area
Playa del Carmen
Located in Playa del Carmen, Grand Velas Riviera Maya - All Inclusive is connected to the convention center. El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course and Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Xcaret Eco Theme Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Xplor Theme Park, or check out an event or a game at Mario Villanueva Stadium Madrid. Scuba diving and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving and cave exploring nearby.
- El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya - 11 min drive
- Tres Rios Ecopark - 11 min drive
- Guadalupe Church - 17 min drive
- Punta Esmeralda Beach - 19 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Chaka — 1 min walk
- Sen Lin — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Velas Riviera Maya - All Inclusive
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya - All Inclusive is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 65 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a fantastic resort. Great facilities, location, staff and food/drinks. Would definately stay here again.