Visiting Saint Rose
Visitors to Saint Rose are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Audubon Park, and City Park.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Orleans
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Rose
A favorite place to visit in the city is Imtt Field. In the area, you'll also find Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Audubon Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kenner - Louis Armstrong International Airport can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include City Park, 13.6 mi/21.9 km from the city center, and National World War II Museum, which is 15.2 mi/24.4 km away.
Dressing for Saint Rose
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Saint Rose gets about 62.52 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F