Think of yourself strolling through the avenues of a brand-new spot, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite scenery all around you. However, there is one feature you have been especially prepared for: Santa Monica Pier. You've wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and right now is finally the day to check it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Close to Santa Monica Pier?
Hotels near Santa Monica Pier
Santa Monica Pier is a name that's renowned throughout the world.
It is in the Santa Monica area, which is about 13 miles away from the buzzing city of Los Angeles.
Select from as many as 47 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Santa Monica Pier. The Shutters on the Beach is located just 0.4 miles from Santa Monica Pier. Some more popular options are the Hotel Casa Del Mar, 0.4 miles away, and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel, 0.9 miles away.
Searching for a place to stay which won't leave you empty handed? Conveniently, there is an abundance of well-priced hotels in the area. 0.3 miles away, is the Viceroy Santa Monica, but if that's not right for you, then another option is the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, which is 0.5 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be drawcards for those who usually travel in style. Be sure to take a look at the Huntley Hotel, which is just 0.7 miles away. Another great hotel is the Palihouse Santa Monica, 0.8 miles away.
Sometimes, you need something sweet! Stop at Starbucks for a snack and a cup or two of robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to Santa Monica Pier. Later on, you should have a meal at Cezanne. This restaurant is also nearby. When all is said and done, find a way to Bar Chloe and let the cocktails keep flowing.
You need not travel very far from Santa Monica Pier to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- International Chess Park is a fantastic location where you can get away from it all.
- Nothing is better than a day at the beach. Grab your group, throw together a picnic and get ready for some fun in the sun at Original Muscle Beach.
- Shop to your heart's content at Santa Monica Place, where you can fill your suitcase with accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
- Ambitions of academic achievement are obvious throughout the well-established grounds of Santa Monica College. Find out when it's accessible to the public and gain a new perspective of everyday student life.
- Make your way to Santa Monica Museum of Art and discover their admirable exhibition of impressive works of art.
Our places to stay in Los Angeles offer all you want, so you're certain to find accommodation near Santa Monica Pier that you'll love. It's time to get hunting Los Angeles had more than a few tourists in the last year. You'll roam boldly once it comes time to reserve your room, too: travelers of all manner recommend their Los Angeles hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance you need.
- "Fresh, tidy, and eager to invite you in" is always the goal for Los Angeles hotels.
- We've got cozy suites for all individuals, from families with children to teams of two.
- As you might expect near such a stunning feature, the concierge service at lodging near Santa Monica Pier is grand.
As you can see, it's understandable why Los Angeles rooms got greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Your favorite spot lies in your future thanks to our wide selection of hotels near Santa Monica Pier.
Interesting Los Angeles
You'll still have more to see and do in Los Angeles with Santa Monica Pier conquered.
- Los Angeles has been only for those in the know, but is beginning to find its place.
- Los Angeles also knows many things about specialized service after you spend an afternoon on its abundant action.
- Be informed about regional history, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to end your good times right.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet some amazing photo ops. Paying a visit to Los Angeles is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Santa Monica Pier from Expedia. Book today!