Visiting Pacific Palisades
Visitors can enjoy all that Pacific Palisades has to offer including the architecture, beaches, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, temples, and art. J. Paul Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pacific Palisades
The picturesque setting of Will Rogers State Beach and Santa Monica Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Getty Villa to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pacific Palisades, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 842 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Onefinestay - Pacific Palisades private homes is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the center of Pacific Palisades. This 4-star hotel in Los Angeles features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- 435 Surfview Drive Home 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Home is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Pacific Palisades. This 4-star hotel in Los Angeles features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and room size.
- Onefinestay - Duende Lane private home is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from central Pacific Palisades. This 3.5-star hotel in Los Angeles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, 4 mi/6.4 km from the city center, and Santa Monica Pier, which is 5.5 mi/8.8 km away.
Dressing for Pacific Palisades
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pacific Palisades is 12.09 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F