Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Macedonia, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and parks. The culturally-rich and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, Cleveland Museum of Art, and Progressive Field.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Macedonia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Windmill Golf Center and Fun 'n' Stuff. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens and Cleveland Museum of Art.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Macedonia. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Knights Inn Cleveland / Macedonia - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Progressive Field, 15.4 mi/24.7 km from the city center, and Quicken Loans Arena, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Dressing for Macedonia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Macedonia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F