Visiting Garfield Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Garfield Heights has to offer including the restaurants and waterfalls. The culturally-rich and vibrant setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena.
- There are 273 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Garfield Heights
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bedford Reservation. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cleveland Museum of Art and Progressive Field.
As you plan your vacation to Garfield Heights, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 135 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Spectacular Space, 10 Minutes From Downtown is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Garfield Heights. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cleveland can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway is 7.1 mi (11.3 km) from central Garfield Heights. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cleveland can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and WiFi.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Garfield Heights. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Middleburg Heights can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Quicken Loans Arena, 7 mi/11.3 km from the city center, and Great Lakes Science Center, which is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away.
Dressing for Garfield Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 36.38 inches of rain falls on Garfield Heights each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F