When you envision your upcoming holiday, you perhaps picture yourself strolling around the streets, staring up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, Sunken Gardens is one attraction you're prepared for most of all. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and now is finally the time to mark it off.
Places to Stay at Sunken Gardens
Hotels near Sunken Gardens
Whether you start your trip at Sunken Gardens or end it here, ensure that you put aside enough time to thoroughly enjoy this prominent destination.
It's found in St. Petersburg, 16 miles away from Tampa. If you enjoy getting off the beaten track a little, this place is for you.
You can find at least 10 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Sunken Gardens. Also consider staying 7 miles away, in nearby St. Pete Beach. This popular destination is worth checking out and offers 31 hotels. The Don CeSar, TradeWinds Island Grand and Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort are worth considering.
You'll save a few pennies by stopping a few nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, 1 mile away, or the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely tick all your boxes.
This area's many upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who prefer to vacation in style. Raise the bar on your travel experience at the Mansion Inn, (0.9 miles away), or the Cordova Inn, (1 mile away).
Very few tourists can tolerate an afternoon of tours and walking without a caffeine fix. Panera Bread is an ideal rest stop because it is close to Sunken Gardens. Later, get going to another restaurant within this area. Grab a table for dinner at Tijuana Flats and taste a dish you've never had before. Afterwards, pop into Three Birds Tavern and get a beer or two.
When you've finished checking out Sunken Gardens, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Great Explorations Children's Museum is an interactive and fun local attraction where the children can play and learn at the same time!
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just relax and enjoy the spectacle in front of you at Palladium Theater, home to wonderful live theater.
- Plan your excursion to the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum to immerse yourself in peaceful nature and find out about the different species of trees and shrubs on display.
- A diverse collection of visitors and the corporate crowd gather for events and conferences at The Coliseum. Look up the upcoming events calendar to find out if something lines up with your stay.
- If you'd like additional ways to keep entertained on your vacation, try to find an event that matches your passions at Nova 535.
Hotels in St. Petersburg - Clearwater from Expedia supply all you need, so you can be certain to get lodging near Sunken Gardens that you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself St. Petersburg - Clearwater was a fairly celebrated landing place last year. You'll spend with certainty once the moment arrives to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all manner would endorse their St. Petersburg - Clearwater hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? We have all the pointers and information you need.
- "Neat, presentable, and quick to show you in" is how St. Petersburg - Clearwater hotel rooms function.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfortable plus clean? We've got it right here.
- Fitting for such a stunning landmark, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Sunken Gardens is awesome.
As you can see, it's clear why hotels in St. Petersburg - Clearwater had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. You can stay right in the region with Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Sunken Gardens.
St. Petersburg - Clearwater Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in St. Petersburg - Clearwater once Sunken Gardens is crossed off your agenda.
- St. Petersburg - Clearwater tours have been kept secret until recently, but soaring numbers of stays mean now is the time to make your wishes come true.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude your exploration right; when the sun comes up, schedule a trip to a local museum.
- Take an afternoon to plan some action, and you'll soon find St. Petersburg - Clearwater also is an ace when it comes to greeting its travelers.
You won't regret paying a visit to St. Petersburg - Clearwater, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Sunken Gardens from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and say hi to more than a few amazing photo ops!