Visiting Tabor City
Travelers to Tabor City will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 208 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 32.3 mi (52 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tabor City
Aberdeen Country Club is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Tabor City, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 208 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Southern Charm Family Friendly Large Home, Easy Driving to Ocean and Golf is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Tabor City. This 2.5-star hotel in North Myrtle Beach features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort is 25.6 mi (41.3 km) from central Tabor City. This 3-star hotel in North Myrtle Beach features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort is 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the center of Tabor City. This 4-star hotel in Myrtle Beach features a marina, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Tabor City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Tabor City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F