Families will find kid-friendly activities in Banning, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music. A top sight in the area is Desert Hills Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Banning
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Gilman Historic Ranch and Wagon Museum. Additionally, you might want to add San Jacinto Mountains to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Banning. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Banning - Our customers like the dining options and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Quality Inn Banning I-10 - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets, 5.1 mi/8.2 km from the city center, and Snow Summit, which is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away.
Dressing for Banning
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Banning is 18.43 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F