When you consider your next getaway, you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the city center, looking up at the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you've been prepared for in particular: Bayou Place. It's been an item on your to-do list for years, and the moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Bayou Place
Hotels near Bayou Place
Travel stories can be found in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after you've visited Bayou Place.
Found in the fascinating city of Houston, it draws in tourists from around the world.
With as many as 23 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Bayou Place, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. Some are the Four Seasons Hotel Houston, The Lancaster Hotel and the Hotel ICON Autograph Collection, just 0.7 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs minimal, shift your attention to one of the variety of budget hotels nearby. The Westin Houston Downtown, 0.7 miles away, or the Embassy Suites Houston Downtown, at a distance of 0.8 miles, might just suit your needs.
Luxury and ease are waiting for you at one of the several upmarket accommodation options located nearby. The Sam Houston, Curio Collection by Hilton is simply 0.5 miles away, while the Best Western Plus Downtown Inn & Suites can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both are impressive and comfortable.
Every now and then, you need to treat yourself. Stop by Alonti Cafe & Catering for a snack and a strong coffee. This popular spot is situated nearby Bayou Place. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Hotel ICON, Autograph Collection. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to venture too far to find Courtyard by Marriott Houston Downtown/Convention Center.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Bayou Place:
- Verizon Wireless Theater is a key part of this area's vibrant culture. You'll have an entertaining night at theater here as well as get a taste of the community's art scene.
- Houston Theater District is a significant component of the region's vibrant cultural landscape. You'll be treated to an entertaining night at theater here as well as get a taste of the local performing arts scene.
- Downtown Aquarium is a pleasant experience for everyone. Combining informational exhibits, fun and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a new appreciation for our remarkable aquatic world.
- Get involved in community events at Wortham Center. Check out their dynamic agenda of live gigs, displays and artist workshops.
- Take time to appreciate the shaded trees, green grass and refreshing air at Tranquility Park, a popular urban park.
The rail transport terminal, Houston, TX, can be found 0.3 miles from Bayou Place, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Our database of Downtown Houston places to stay supplies everything you require, so you'll certainly have lodging near Bayou Place that you'll adore. With hundreds of guests in the most recent year, you shouldn't be the only one searching. Need help deciding? All the inside info you need we have just a click away. Once reservation time is here, you'll rest easy: multiple travelers would propose their Downtown Houston hotel to a colleague.
- In search of spaces that are comfortable in addition to clean? We have it right here.
- The concierge services at lodging around Bayou Place will be grand, which is fitting for such a marvelous landmark.
- "Fresh, tidy, and ready to show you in" is the end game for Downtown Houston hotel rooms.
Suites near Downtown Houston had greater numbers of visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. Your number one site awaits thanks to our extensive selection of hotels near Bayou Place.
About Downtown Houston
When you've accomplished Bayou Place, you'll still have more to do in Downtown Houston.
- Until recently, Downtown Houston sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but rising stays mean now is a good time to make your move.
- You will discover Downtown Houston also knows some things about setting out the red carpet after some time spent on its ample pastimes.
- Enjoy a night of fun to top off the exploration; when the sun rises, pay a visit to a local museum.
Planning a holiday to Downtown Houston is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bayou Place. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new photo opportunities!