Visitors to Becket are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Becket
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Becket
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as October Mountain State Forest and Becket Land Trust Historic Quarry. Additionally, you might want to add Jacob's Pillow to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Becket, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 76 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Becket Motel is located 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Becket. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Becket can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Canterbury Farm is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from central Becket. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Becket can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Quiet Comfortable Cabin 5 Min. Walk to Swimming and Boating is 6.2 mi (10 km) from the center of Becket. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Pittsfield can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Becket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Becket is 45.43 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F