Visitors can enjoy all that Biscoe has to offer including the entertainment choices and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Pisgah Covered Bridge.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Southern Pines
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biscoe
Pisgah Covered Bridge is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Wood Run Trailhead and Swift Island Lake Tillery Boat Access.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Biscoe - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Biscoe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Biscoe is 45.04 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F