Think of yourself ambling around the roads of a new spot, gazing up at the beautiful landscapes or the monuments all around you. Still, Central Market is one thing you've been anticipating in particular. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and the day has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Perfect Central Market Accommodation
Hotels near San Lorenzo Market
Want to check out San Lorenzo Market?
It is situated in Florence.
There are 453 hotels within 0.6 miles of San Lorenzo Market. Some of the most well-loved establishments are The St. Regis Florence, J.K. Place Firenze and The Westin Excelsior, Florence.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a copious amount on accommodation. There are a number of budget hotels positioned near this attraction. Situated 0.6 miles from it is the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, but you might also want to have a look at the Golden Tower Hotel & Spa if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.5 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you dream of, there's many upmarket hotels here. A local favorite is the Palazzo Magnani Feroni, a walk of only 0.7 miles away. Another is the Hotel Brunelleschi. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
There's never a need to go without robust coffee and appetizing treats in the area surrounding San Lorenzo Market. Caffè Gilli is a charming spot loved by local people and tourists alike, and is merely a short stroll away. After that, you should book a table at Grand Hotel Baglioni for a more substantial meal. To cap the night off, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at J.K. Place.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of San Lorenzo Market, there is plenty more to do:
- Don't forget to add Medici Chapels to your itinerary. Imagine what life was like in the region long ago as you gaze upon this historically rich building.
- An excursion to San Lorenzo Church is a superb way to better understand the local religion and way of life.
- Explore Laurentian Library and immerse yourself in the splendid world of books, newspapers, information and thoughts.
- Go on a tour of Palazzo Medici Riccardi and learn about this palace's fascinating historic significance.
- One of the area's well-known historic sites is Saint Apollonia Last Supper. Ensure that you include it in your plans.
A good way to access San Lorenzo Market is via the train. Located about 0.3 miles away, Firenze Santa Maria Novella is the most convenient metro station. Another nearby station is RFI, which is 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's registry of San Lorenzo motels and lodging offers everything you require, so you're certain to get locations near Central Market that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one, as there were hundreds of travelers last year. Need help deciding? All the guidance you could want we have right here. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: travelers of all sorts would endorse their San Lorenzo hotel to a friend or colleague.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation near Central Market go beyond what is expected.
- From large families with children to individuals, we offer suites that are comfortable for everyone.
- Discover that lodging in San Lorenzo are always clean and neat.
It's clear why hotels in San Lorenzo had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Central Market, your choice place is expecting you.
Charming San Lorenzo
After you've done Central Market, there are still even more activities to do in San Lorenzo.
- Appreciate an enticing dish of its signature ingredients and happen upon the perfect boutique to get a few fashion items.
- After some time spent on its ample pastimes, you'll discover San Lorenzo also knows several things about receiving its guests.
- San Lorenzo voyages have been a well-kept secret until recently, but reservations have been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to make your move.
You'll never regret paying a visit to San Lorenzo, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Central Market from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some all-new scrapbook photos!