Envision yourself on your future holiday: you probably picture yourself ambling around downtown, looking up at the buildings or the beautiful environment wherever you look. But Citygarden is one thing you are counting on in particular. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
Hotels near Citygarden
Renew your awareness with a trip back to Mother Nature at Citygarden.
You will find it in St. Louis, a city that is frequented by travelers from far and wide.
There are up to 31 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Citygarden. The Four Seasons Hotel St Louis, The Westin St. Louis and the Embassy Suites St. Louis - Downtown are a few you'll want to think about. They're situated 0.9 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting solo or with the family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. Situated 0.6 miles away is the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, but you might also want to look into the HoteLumiere at the Arch if you're wanting an alternative. It's 0.9 miles away.
There's plenty of high-end hotels in the immediate vicinity. Elevate your vacation experience at the Crowne Plaza Riverfront at the Arch, (0.7 miles away), or the St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, (0.4 miles away).
Whether you're seeking an aromatic coffee or an enjoyable treat, Saint Louis Bread Co. (116 North 6th Street, St. Louis) is a great spot to hop into. A short distance away from Citygarden, drained visitors can find it without problems. If that isn't getting the job done, try one of the daily specials at The Over/Under Bar & Grill (911 Washington Avenue, St. Louis). You'll find this frequently visited dining establishment just 0.4 miles from Citygarden.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Citygarden, there is lots more to see and do:
- Enjoy the quiet atmosphere of Central Public Library while feasting your eyes upon its books, journals and newspapers.
- Obtain a deeper insight into the past at Soldiers Memorial Museum.
- If you want a peaceful place to quietly think or even meditate, visit Christ Church Cathedral.
- Feel high-brow and worldly when you wear your finest to see an opera at Peabody Opera House.
- Tour St. Louis City Hall to see the region's interesting political history. It's also a fine example of architecture.
Light rail transport is a good choice when visiting Citygarden. St. Louis Station, the nearest terminal, is 0.4 miles away. Union Station MetroLink Station is the next closest terminal and is just 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's resorts and hotels in Downtown St. Louis offer everything you need, so you'll definitely find lodging near Citygarden you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of guests in the last twelve months, you will not be the only one searching. All the recommendations and advice you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy when you are ready to book, too: visitors of all kinds approve of their Downtown St. Louis hotel.
- Looking for spaces that are cozy plus tidy and fresh? We have it here.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine monument, the fronk desk service at accommodation near Citygarden is great.
- Rooms in Downtown St. Louis lodging are always presentable and fresh.
As you can see, it's clear why Downtown St. Louis vacations got more visitors in the last year than 2015. Your favored site lies in your future thanks to Expedia's vast directory of hotels near Citygarden.
Downtown St. Louis Interesting Facts and Figures
With Citygarden checked off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Downtown St. Louis.
- Until recently, Downtown St. Louis tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing trips mean the moment to make your move is now.
- After some hours spent on its ample pastimes, you'll see Downtown St. Louis also is a pro when it comes to custom welcomes.
- Discover the perfect boutique to browse for gifts and savor a tasty snack of the local cooking.
Planning a journey to Downtown St. Louis is always a good idea, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Citygarden from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and say hi to more than a few new selfies!