Think of yourself wandering around the lanes during your perfect getaway, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful nature wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you've been anticipating in particular: Columbus Park. The time has come to get there.
Columbus Park Hotels
Hotels near Columbus Park
Soak up the miracles of Mother Nature at Columbus Park.
It's in the state capital city, Boston.
Travelers are always thrilled to learn that there are 47 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Columbus Park. The Four Seasons Hotel Boston is 2 miles from Columbus Park. More choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, 2 miles away, and the Boston Harbor Hotel, 2 miles away.
If you are wanting to find someplace reasonably priced to get some sleep after a long day of sightseeing, there are some options for you. There are some budget-friendly hotels located nearby. The Westin Boston Waterfront is a 1 mile commute away and the Courtyard by Marriott Boston South is 0.4 miles away.
If you're the sort of person who loves all their creature comforts, you can book in at one of the fabulous upmarket accommodations in the area. Impressive facilities await you at the Holiday Inn Express Boston and the DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside. These establishments are a distance of 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Tourists spending time at Columbus Park often delight in strong coffees and light meals at Cafe Polonia, only a short wander away. For a more nourishing meal, South Bay Center is a dining spot that tourists frequently go to. Finally, start an exciting evening with a few drinks at Lincoln Tavern.
You don't have to venture very far from Columbus Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- You're certain to see Cathedral of the Holy Cross at least once during your stay. As the area's largest Catholic church, this site is rich with cultural heritage.
- History buffs should visit John F. Kennedy Library and Museum, a place where history springs to life to recount tales of days long gone.
- Arrange a tour at University of Massachusetts Boston and look on as the eager scholars dash to their classes.
- You're likely to find something interesting occurring at Boston Convention and Exhibition Center which often holds fascinating events.
- If you think you've experienced enough on the mainland, why not make the journey across the water to Deer Island?
The rail transport terminal, JFK/UMass, can be found 0.6 miles away from Columbus Park, making the metro a convenient way to go.
Expedia's list of South Boston places to stay supplies all you need, so you can definitely have a place to stay near Columbus Park that you'll adore. You won't be by yourself: South Boston was a considerably favored place in the last twelve months. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the information and tips you're looking for. When you're ready to make your reservation, you'll rest easy: all kinds of new admirers would propose their South Boston hotel to an office-mate.
- The guest services at lodging close to Columbus Park will be grand as you might expect near such a fine feature.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we've got satisfying spaces for everyone.
- Rooms in South Boston lodging are always neat and clean.
Hotels close to South Boston received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right at your favorite spot thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Columbus Park.
South Boston Intriguing Facts
You'll still have more to do in South Boston once you've done Columbus Park.
- Until recently, South Boston tours have been kept secret, but visits have been taking off, meaning now is a good moment to book.
- Head out on the town to end your exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, visit a local monument.
- South Boston also knows a thing or two about customized assistance after some time spent on its a full schedule of activities.
You'll never regret paying a visit to South Boston, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Columbus Park. Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to some astonishing new photo ops!