Find Hotels in Concord, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Concord has to offer including the sporting events, shopping, and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sunsphere Tower, Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, and Ijams Nature Center.
- There are 157 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Concord
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sunsphere Tower, Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, and Ijams Nature Center. Additionally, you'll find Knoxville Zoological Gardens in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Concord, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 74 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Baymont by Wyndham Knoxville/Cedar Bluff is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Knoxville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Farragut features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Concord
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Concord gets about 50.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F