Dripping Springs Natural Area is a great place to spend a couple of hours.
It is situated in Las Cruces, a trip of 240 miles from Santa Fe, the state capital.
If you think you'd like to stay near the main attraction, there are about 6 hotels to choose from. A lot of travelers choose the Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces and Hilton Garden Inn Las Cruces.
If you're traveling frugally, you'll find a couple of appropriate hotel options in the vicinity. The Comfort Suites University Las Cruces and the Sleep Inn University are ones to keep in mind.
If you're hunting for a prestigious hotel with wonderful amenities, the Bellagio Villas, located just 5 miles away, is the prime place to book your stay.
Other Places to Visit near Dripping Springs Natural Area
Here's some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Dripping Springs Natural Area:
- Do you often wonder what it would be like to work on a farm? We recommend you plan a trip to New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum, an ideal place to don your checkered shirt and become a farmer for the day.
- Shop 'til you drop at Mesilla Valley Mall, where you can fill your suitcase with shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- The friendly band of regulars at Sonoma Ranch Golf Course rave about their club, and it's easy to see why.
- New Mexico State University is an age-old place of learning, and over the years its alumni have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just unwind and enjoy the spectacle in front of you at American Southwest Theater Company, home to wonderful live theater.